Gaggenau Appliance Repair
The German appliance brand, Gaggenau Home Appliances has long been associated with the production of high-end appliances. They started out smelting metal which they forged into hammers and nails. It was during the Industrial Revolution that they took things to a whole new level by manufacturing farming machinery. In the 1880s, they became known for as the top enamel specialists. Then they started producing bicycles under the name Badenia sometime around the turn of the century. Currently, Gaggenau is a subsidiary of Bosch-Siemens. They also won all awards for which they were nominated at the 2008 IF Design Awards.
Why Capital Appliance Repair for Gaggenau Appliance Repairs?
At Capital Appliance Repair, we understand that appliances can break down when we least expect it. This is why we are available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa. When you need trained, experienced and licensed experts, give us a call. We cover all repairs with a 1-year warranty along with our satisfaction guarantee. While we focus on providing prompt service, we also understand the financial side of things. Which is why we always do everything in our power to keep repair costs low and affordable for everyone.
Gaggenau Cooktop Repairs
Your cooktop is an essential home appliance and we often forget just how often we use it. Until a fault occurs, that is. When you need urgent Gaggenau cooktop repairs, call Capital Appliance Repair. Our technicians will be at your door before you know it.
Gaggenau Oven Repairs
Your oven is another essential part of the cooking process and, without it, your meal choices will be particularly limited. Don’t let a faulty oven ruin your day. Call Capital Appliance Repair for urgent Gaggenau oven repairs.
Gaggenau Refrigerator Repairs
Some of the most common problems that can affect any fridge include temperature issues, motor problems, broken gaskets and leaks. Whether the problem is minor or more significant, our technicians are always happy to perform on-site repairs anywhere in Ottawa.
Gaggenau Dishwasher Repairs
If your Gaggenau dishwasher no longer turns on, if you notice a leak or if any other problem occurs, you might believe that you will need to replace the appliance. This is not necessarily true. Our expert technicians are trained to perform fast Gaggenau dishwasher repairs. Call us and we will diagnose and repair your dishwasher on the spot.
Call Us for All Your Gaggenau Appliance Repairs
Appliance repairs might not be the first thing on your mind when you buy your new appliance. However, wear and tear will always have their way. While some might believe that faulty appliances need to be replaced, we know that this is almost always not the case. For Gaggenau Appliance Repairs in Ottawa, call Capital Appliance Repair at 1 613-454-1577.
DISHWASHER ERROR CODES
F1 – Flood switch activated:
- Turn off water and power supply and contact a professional
F2 – Motor problem:
- Avoid use and contact a technician
F3 – Temperature sensor failure:
- Check that the temperature of the water entering through the inlet hose is not hotter than 65 degrees C. A temperature valve might need to be installed on your water supply.
F4 – Temperature sensor or element fault:
- Contact a technician
F9 – Electronic malfunction:
- Contact a technician
U1 – Fill fault:
- Turn on the water supply.
- Make sure that the spray arm can rotate freely.
- If there is still water in the dishwasher, it will need to be emptied manually.
- Contact a technician for repairs.
E:01-E:30 – Technical fault:
- Try turning your appliance off, giving it a few minutes and then turning it on again.
- If the problem persists, disconnect from the power supply and then turn off the tap.
- Contact a technician and let them know which code appeared on the screen.
E22 – 1Z filters are blocked or soiled:
- If refill indicator for special salt H is lit, you might need to add special salt or use a different salt tablet.
E24 – Waste water hose blocked or kinked.
- Alternatively, the siphon connection is still sealed or the cover on the wastewater pump is loose: check the connection to the siphon and open if necessary.
- Lock the cover correctly if it is found to be loose.
E25 – Wastewater pump blocked or the cover on the wast water pump is not secured in position:
- Clean any blocked filters, clean the pump and lock the cover correctly.
- If the wash program has not ended, wait until it comes to an end or use the reset function before you begin.
E27 – Low mains voltage:
- This is not an appliance issue but rather an electrical installation issue in your home.
- Check with a qualified electrician.
P – Refill indicator for salt P and/or rinse-aid H lit:
- There is either no rinse-aid, no salt or both. The sensor might not detect salt tablets. Refill with rinse-aid and special salt. Try using different salt tablets if the sensor is not picking them up.
H – Refill indicator for rinse-aid H and/or salt P not lit:
- The refill indicator is switched off and there is still enough salt/rinse-aid.
- Check the refill indicator and levels.
Flashing display – Door not closed properly:
- Check the door and check that no objects are preventing it from closing.