Ariston Appliance Repair
Founded in 1930, Ariston started as a family-run business. The first products in their line were scales. It didn’t take long, however, for the company to expand its range to include stoves, dishwashers and refrigerators, to name a few. Ariston appliances are appreciated for their quality and simple yet elegant designs. This brand produces some of the most affordable appliances while maintaining a high level of quality and reliability. No appliance is immune to wear and tear. When you need professional Ariston appliance repairs, Capital Appliance Repair is here to help.
Why Capital Appliance Repair for Ariston Appliance Repairs?
When you need speedy Ariston appliance repairs in Vancouver, you can always depend on Capital Appliance Repair. Our team specialises in all appliance repairs, including Ariston. No matter the model or the fault, we are proud to offer fast service and repairs backed by a 1-year warranty.
Ariston Refrigerator Repairs
Ariston refrigerators are available in various designs to suit everyone’s needs. Regardless of the age or model of your Ariston fridge, we are ready to help you. Our prompt service ensures that you don’t have to worry about all your food going bad.
Ariston Oven Repairs
Ariston ovens are loved for the fact that they are easy to use and they look great in your kitchen. If your Ariston oven needs some repairs, our technicians always arrive quickly and get straight to work. We also stock our vans with tools and parts to perform repairs on the spot.
Ariston Cooktop Repairs
Your cooktop is one of the most important kitchen appliances. Which is why we understand the urgency of cooktop repairs. If your cooktop is not turning on, getting too hot or not getting warm enough, we are just a phone call away.
Ariston Dishwasher Repairs
All dishwashers experience wear and tear which means that repairs are inevitable at some point. Some of the most common dishwasher problems include leaks, pump problems and electronic issues. No matter the fault or model of your Ariston dishwasher, Capital Appliance Repair technicians are happy to assist with fast and professional repairs.
Ariston Washer Repairs
Thanks to your Ariston washer, there is no need to spend hours hand washing or at your local laundromat. If your washer experiences electronic trouble, pump problems or any other fault, it’s best to avoid using this appliance until our technicians have diagnosed and repaired the issue.
Ariston Dryer Repairs
Your dryer needs to operate at just the right temperature in order to dry your laundry without causing damage. If your dryer is getting too hot or not warm enough, contact us right away. We will arrive prepared with tools and parts to perform on-site repairs.
Ariston Washer Dryer Combo Repairs
Washer dryer combos are great for saving space and they are very practical. This combination appliance contains even more working parts than your average washer or dryer alone. The good news is that our team is experienced and trained to repair all Ariston washer dryer combos.
Reliable Ariston Appliance Repairs
Not only do we take great pride in providing Vancouver residents with speedy Ariston appliance repairs. We also work carefully and with precision to ensure that our repairs stand the test of time. We are so confident in our repairs that we offer a 1-year warranty as well as our satisfaction guarantee. For expert Ariston repairs, call Capital Appliance Repair at (778) 819-2311.
ARISTON WASHER ERROR CODES
F01 – CM drive motor control circuit short:
- Check the connection of the electronic module.
- Check the contacts and presence of water.
- Check the motor connection for any mechanical damage.
- Replace the electronic module if necessary.
F02 – Signal from tacho sensor about the drive motor rotation is not reaching the electronic controller:
- Check the CNE connector contacts on the electronic module.
- Tighten any loose motor connection terminals.
- Check the connection between the electronic module and motor.
- Replace the module if necessary.
F03 – Faulty temperature sensor or heater water relay is hot:
- Check CAN connector contacts on the electronic module.
- Check temperature sensor wires.
- Check the wires from the sensor to the connector.
- Replace the sensor or module if needed.
F04 – Faulty water level sensor:
- Check the connection between the electronic controller and level sensor.
- Check the sensor.
- Replace any faulty parts as needed.
F05 – Faulty drain pump or level sensor not generating ’empty tank’ signal:
- Check the connection between the drain pump and electronic controller.
- When the drain pump is to be activated, check the mains voltage on the contacts.
- If there are no voltage issues, check the pump and electronic controller.
- Check the level sensor and the connection to the electronic controller.
- Check the drain hose and filter for any blockages.
- Replace the presostat, electronic controller or pump if needed.
F06 – Washing machine display buttons error:
- Check for contact in the connectors and harnesses between the control panel and controller.
- Check the serviceability of the control panel buttons.
- Replace the electronic controller and control panel if needed.
F07 – Water heater not submerged in water:
- CM with EVO-II controllers should check the reliability of the connection between the connector pins and the electronic controller and level sensor.
- Check the level sensor’s condition.
- Check the serviceability of the heater and replace the level sensor, heater and electronic controller if needed.
- For EVO-I controllers, check wiring and look for contact in the CM1 connector of the controller.
- Check the serviceability on the controller TEN relay.
- Replace the electronic controller.
F08 – Washing machine heater in the breakage or level sensor stuck in full position:
- Check CN1 connector contacts.
- Recover contacts on the heater.
- Reconnect the level sensor.
- Replace the level sensor, module or heater.
F09 – Failure of non-volatile memory:
- Replace electronic controller.
- Replace or overwrite NVRAM.
F10 – No signals from level sensor:
- For CM with EVO-II controllers, check the connection between the electronic controller connector I contacts and the level sensor.
- Check the level sensor closed contacts.
- Replace the electronic controller and level sensor.
- For EVO-I controllers, check for contact in the CM connector on the electronic controller.
- Check the level sensor and the wiring to the electronic controller.
- Replace the electronic controller.