Appliance Repair Warranty
Capital Appliance Repair provides limited warranty on every repair. To book a warranty check-up, please fill out the form below and email it to email@example.com. Our Capital Appliance Repair service representative will contact you within 24 hours to book an appointment at your convenience.
This form must be filled out entirely and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to book a warranty repair.
Warranty Checkup Rules and Guidelines:
- The warranty does not apply in any case of excessive or non-standard usage.
- The warranty does not cover any clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not be in effect in cases of negligence and/or misuse of the appliance.
- The warranty will not be in effect due to damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the customer.
- The warranty will not be in effect if any foreign objects enter the pump, motors, or any other mechanical part.
Should you have any questions regarding our limited warranty on Appliance Repairs, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (613) 454-1577