DANBY Appliance Repair
Danby is known for its appliances’ long life-span. Both durable and reliable, this high-quality brand claims the largest market share in the compact appliance category in North America. Founded in 1947, in Montreal, Quebec, this Canadian appliance company manufactures refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers, stoves, among other products. Valued for its specialization to fit any space, this company is credited for continually evolving the functionality and innovative features of their appliances. In fact, Danby is currently the leading refrigeration and specialty appliance company in North America. That said, as with any tech product, all appliances eventually experience some amount of wear and tear. How you manage this situation determines the longevity of your appliance. Sometimes maintenance or repairs are all it takes to bring an old or malfunctioning appliance back to its prime. At Capital Appliance Repair, our team is experienced and fully trained in providing Danby appliance repairs throughout Ottawa.
- Highly trained experts and speedy service
- 1-year warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Proven track record of solving problems
- Specialists with 15+ years of experience
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Expert Danby Appliance Repairs
Appliances are an investment. And if maintained well, they can provide you with a great return on investment. The problem is, sometimes some things, like technological malfunctions, are out of your control. When that, or anything similar, happens, you want the best of the best at your door. Call Capital Appliance Repair for fast Danby appliance repairs 7 days a week throughout Ottawa. Our team always comes prepared with the right tools and parts to get the job done on the spot! Backed by our satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that all repairs are done with absolute care and precision.
When an appliance malfunctions or breaks down, we at Capital Appliance Repair understand the importance and urgency of getting it back in working order. Whatever the issue, whatever the Danby appliance, you can depend on us for speedy and efficient repairs!
Danby Fridge Repair
If your Danby refrigerator malfunctions or stops working altogether, give us a call right away! Be sure to keep the fridge door closed while you wait for our speedy technicians to arrive. Not only will we be able to diagnose the issue, we come prepared to perform repairs on the spot! Give us a call for Danby refrigerator repairs anywhere in Ottawa.
Danby Stove Repair
Faulty stove stopping you from whipping up a delicious meal? Fear not! Our speedy Danby stove repairs in Ottawa are just what you need to get this appliance back in working order so that you don’t have to order take-out.
Danby Dishwasher Repair
Dishwashers are a convenience that once you experience, you won’t want to live without. If your Danby dishwasher is leaking, acting up, or simply not working, contact our team right away for a quick and efficient repair. No matter the age or model, our team will get to the bottom of the problem and perform its solution right then and there.
Danby Washer Repair
Washers take a time-consuming task and reduce the workload. Having it malfunction or break down is more than just inconvenient. Imagine hand-washing your clothes or going down to the laundromat and being forced to wait there while the cycle finishes. Don’t put yourself through that madness. When you need urgent Danby washer repairs, you can depend on Capital Appliance Repair!
- E2: Freezer Temperature Sensor Failure - Make sure the freezer temperature sensor is not blocked by debris or forming around it that might prevent it from working. Replace the sensor if it is not blocked.
- E6: Communication Failure - A communication failure means that the device is running continuously. Check if the door is not closed properly or if the exhaust vent is blocked. Warm food could also cause this problem.
- L: Lid Lock Failure - Check the control board for loose wires by the lid lock switch and lock solenoid. If that doesn't work, consider replacing the lid lock switch.
- U: Unbalanced Load - Check to see if your load is balanced in the washer. Distribute the weight evenly, and if the error persists, consider replacing either the unbalance switch or the control board.
Danby Dryer Repair
Your dryer is just as useful as your washer. Losing it means air drying your clothes, which could take hours – if not days. So don’t hesitate to call Capital Appliance Repair at the first sight of abnormal behaviour. Our team will arrive with the tools and various parts to perform Danby dryer repairs on the spot!
Appliance Repair Now!
Contact our team of expert technicians for prompt household appliance repairs anywhere in Ottawa.