GENERAL ELECTRIC Appliance Repair
General Electric was founded more than 100 years ago, and the company is well known for its impact on gas, energy and motor industries, along with home appliance manufacturing. Their range of home appliances are well-regarded for their high quality as well as their affordability.
That being said, all appliances experience wear and tear. GE appliances are no exception, and when you need expert repairs, you can rely on Capital Appliance Repair. We are available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa, and we always work quickly to get the repairs completed promptly.
- Highly trained experts and speedy service
- 1-year warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Proven track record of solving problems
- Specialists with 15+ years of experience
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Expert General Electric Appliance Repairs
When one of your General Electric appliances needs to be repaired, you may wonder who to call. When you choose Capital Appliance Repair, you can rest assured that your fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other household appliance is in the very best hands. Our technicians are trained and experienced in performing speedy GE appliance repairs. We arrive prepared with the right tools and spare parts to get the job done right away. We always aim to diagnose and repair appliances during our first visit, and all repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.
At Capital Appliance Repair, we understand the importance of quality repairs at the right price. We also understand that a broken General Electric appliance needs to be fixed fast. This is why we are available 7 days a week for your convenience!
General Electric Fridge Repair
If your fridge starts to leak, makes a strange noise, or if there are any other signs of trouble, it’s important to call us right away. Prompt General Electric fridge repairs can help prevent additional damage will keep your food from going bad. Capital Appliance Repair technicians are available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa for your convenience.
General Electric Stove Repair
While it’s true that GE stoves are extremely reliable, it’s important to remember that all appliances experience wear and tear. Prompt repairs will mean that you can get back to cooking as usual sooner rather than later. When you notice a problem with your stove, call us right away for expert General Electric stove repairs.
General Electric Dishwasher Repair
Dishwashers are some of the more complex of appliances. When your GE dishwasher works well, it really makes life easy. However, when a problem occurs, it can feel like your world is turned upside down. Don’t waste a single minute washing dishes by hand. Call our team for fast General Electric dishwasher repairs anywhere in Ottawa.
General Electric Oven Repair
There is nothing better than delicious and nutritious oven-cooked meals! The most common problem with any oven is an issue with temperature regulation. Whether your oven won’t turn on at all, or it does not seem to maintain the set temperature, call us right away for speedy General Electric oven repairs anywhere in Ottawa.
General Electric Washer Repair
Thanks to modern washers, doing laundry is so much easier than it has ever been. We no longer need to spend hours washing by hand or waste time at the local laundromat. Of course, like most appliances, we only tend to notice a problem with our washers when we really need it. This is why fast washer repairs are so important. The last thing we want is for your laundry pile to turn into a mountain! If you’re experiencing problems with your washer, give us a call for quick and reliable General Electric washer repairs.
- F2: Over-temperature Condition Detected - The oven temperature sensor may have failed if it is at room temperature. Replace it if the resistance is less than 1100 ohms at 72 degrees F. If it is correct, replace the electronic control board.
- IE: Water Sensor Failure - It may be necessary to replace the circuit board if the wiring harness and pressure sensor switch are not properly connected.
- FC: Oven Door Lock is Defective - If the oven door lock wire harness is damaged, replace it. If not, replace the oven door lock assembly. If the problem persists, replace the oven control board.
General Electric Dryer Repair
Just like your washer, a GE dryer is there to make laundry that much easier. However, if your dryer is getting too hot, not getting warm enough, or if you notice any other problem, it’s best to avoid using this appliance until professional repairs are completed. The good news is that our team will arrive quickly to perform General Electric dryer repairs anywhere in Ottawa.