LG Appliance Repair
Initially known as GoldStar, LG soon became a popular appliance brand around the world. After the name change and rebranding in 1995, LG enjoyed even greater success. Today the brand is known for producing reliable, easy-to-use, and luxurious appliances. From refrigerators to dishwashers and everything in between, LG appliances are one of the top choices in Canada. While they manufacture some of the most reliable appliances, this does not mean that wear and tear does not occur. Normal wear and tear affects all appliances and, when you want to extend the life of your LG appliance, you need Capital Appliance Repair!
Why call Capital Appliance Repair for your LG appliances?
Quality repairs by trained experts are the best way of extending the life of your appliance. At Capital Appliance Repair, our technicians are trained and experienced in repairing all appliances, including LG. We are available 7 days a week and always arrive with a fully stocked van. With all the parts and tools on hand, we can complete repairs on the spot. All of our work is backed by our satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.
LG Fridge Repairs
LG is known for manufacturing some of the most luxurious and efficient refrigerators on the market. They are reliable and they add amazing style to your kitchen too. When you need speedy LG fridge repairs, you can rely on our dedicated team to arrive quickly and get straight to work on the problem!
LG Stove Repairs
For many of us, the convenience of a reliable stove means that we don’t think twice about life without it – until a fault occurs. When your LG stove experiences even the smallest problem, it’s best to call an expert right away. Capital Appliance Repair specializes in LG stove repairs and we offer speedy service throughout Ottawa.
LG Dishwasher Repairs
You might not use your dishwasher every day, but there is no denying the fact that it is a real time saver in the kitchen. Instead of washing all those dishes by hand, you can enjoy more time with your family and doing the things you love. When you need fast dishwasher repairs, call Capital Appliance Repair right away!
LG Washer Repairs
If your washer has ever given you trouble, you will know just how stressful it can be to have a faulty washing machine on your hands! Not to worry though, you won’t have to deal with this inconvenience for long thanks to our team of LG washer repair experts!
LG Dryer Repairs
If your LG dryer is not warming up or if it’s getting too hot, it’s time to call Capital Appliance Repair. Our technicians are experienced and trained in repairing all dryers and we always arrive prepared with tools and parts to complete repairs during our first visit.
LG Oven Repairs
Whether you use your oven almost every day or less often, there is no doubt that it is an essential part of your kitchen. There are a number of meals that need to be cooked in the oven and they cannot be prepared on your stove or in a microwave. When your oven no longer performs as it should, call our team of experienced technicians at 1 613-454-1577for fast service anywhere in Ottawa.
Professional LG appliance repairs
At Capital Appliance Repair, we are proud to offer fast LG appliance repairs 7 days a week. Our team will arrive quickly anywhere in Ottawa and we always arrive prepared with tools and parts needed to complete repairs on the spot. For your peace of mind, all of our repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
LG Dishwasher Error Codes
The following error code explanations can help you diagnose a fault with your LG dishwasher.
- Error Code
IE Water inlet error
The dishwasher did not fill to the normal water level within 10 minutes.
- Make sure that the water supply cut-off valve for the dishwasher is completely open.
- Make sure that the water inlet supply hose does not have a kink.
- Unplug the dishwasher and turn off the water supply, before you check the filter screen on the inlet water valve for a clog—replace the inlet water valve if there is a clog in the filter screen.
- Inspect the water level sensing system and replace any damaged components.
OE Drain error
The dishwasher did not drain after 5 minutes of drain pump operation.
- Remove any clogs from the sink drain and check for any kinks or clogs in the drain.
- Unplug the dishwasher and check the wiring connections on the drain pump.
- Check the drain pump for any clogs or damage, and replace the drain pump if damaged.
EI Water leakage detected
The wash pump motor sped up because there is water leaking from the tub.
- Make sure that the drain hose is properly installed at the correct height in order to prevent water from siphoning out of the dishwasher tub during the wash cycle.
- Inspect the tub and pump for leaks.
FE Excessive water usage
Too much water is entering the tub and the drain pump is running constantly.
- If the inlet water valve is stuck in the open position, replace it.
- If the problem persists after replacing the valve, replace the electronic control board.
TE Thermistor (temperature sensor) is defective
- Unplug the dishwasher and inspect the wiring connections on the thermistor and electronic control board.
- If all wiring connections are okay, replace the thermistor.
- If this problem persists, replace the electronic control board.
LE Wash pump motor error
- Unplug the dishwasher and inspect the wiring connections on the wash pump and the electronic control board.
- Check the wash pump impeller for an obstruction.
- If the wash pump is damaged, replace it.
HE Heater error
- Unplug the dishwasher and check the wiring connections on the heater.
- Replace the heater if it is damaged.
- If the heater is not faulty, the electronic control board could be defective.