BOSCH Appliance Repair
Bosch is one of the most popular and respected appliance brands in the world. They are known for manufacturing some of the most reliable and visually appealing household appliances. Whether you have chosen to invest in a Bosch refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, or another one of their appliances, it’s important to understand that all appliances need maintenance and repairs at some point. When it comes to a Bosch appliance, it’s important to make sure that you choose the right team of technicians to perform repairs. Quality repairs extend the life of your appliance and ensure that you can enjoy much more use out of it.
- Highly trained experts and speedy service
- 1-year warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Proven track record of solving problems
- Specialists with 15+ years of experience
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Expert Bosch Appliance Repairs
Bosch appliances are known for their reliability. Of course, regular use takes its toll and repairs will be necessary at some point. Rather than going through the trouble and expense of replacing your appliance every time it breaks down, you should opt for professional repairs instead. At Capital Appliance Repair, our technicians specialize in Bosch appliance repairs. We are also available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa for your convenience.
Bosch is known for quality and elegance, which is all the more reason to make sure that you choose the best when it comes to Bosch appliance repairs. All of our repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.
Bosch Stove Repair
If your Bosch stove is no longer working as it should, you need expert repairs! At Capital Appliance Repair, we offer Bosch stove repairs 7 days a week and we are available throughout Ottawa. Our team arrives prepared with parts and tools to get the job done fast so that you can get back to cooking!
- F32 - Lower oven temperature sensor failure
- F41 - Upper (or single) oven motorized latch not locking
- F42 - Lower motorized latch not locking
- F43 - Jammed or defective upper (or single) oven door or latch switches
- F44 - Lower motorized latch not locking
- F45 - Defective latch motor or wiring