MAYTAG Appliance Repair
Maytag was founded over 100 years ago to focus mainly on manufacturing high-quality washing machines. Due to their continued success, the brand evolved along with its range of appliances. Today, Maytag is known for producing some of the top refrigerators, dishwashers, and other kitchen appliances in Canada. While Maytag appliances are known for being reliable, no appliance is immune to wear and tear. When repairs are inevitable, don’t settle for less than the best. Call Capital Appliance Repair for speedy and reliable Maytag appliance repairs in Ottawa – because if we can’t fix it, no one can.
You they will need servicing from time to time, which is best carried out by trained professionals. At Capital Appliance Repair, our expert repairs are the best way to extend the life of your Maytag appliance.
- Highly trained experts and speedy service
- 1-year warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Proven track record of solving problems
- Specialists with 15+ years of experience
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Expert Maytag Appliance Repairs
Capital Appliance is dedicated to giving you the best service possible, backed by a true passion for what we do and an eye for quality appliance repair. Our expert team of adept technicians is licensed to repair all major appliances, and can even offer advice on improving your product’s longevity! We understand that malfunctioning or broken products cause stress and frustration, so we’re here to be part of the solution – not the problem.
You’ve made the right decision by choosing a Maytag appliance – now trust us to fix it for you. When you notice an issue with your Maytag fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliance, it can be a huge relief to know our experts will solve it. We are available 7 days a week across Ottawa and always arrive promptly and prepared to extend the life of your Maytag appliance on the spot. Our team works quickly but never neglects the small details – which is why all of our repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Maytag Fridge Repair
Maytag is known for producing a variety of refrigerator models that keep your food fresh and safe to eat. No matter the model or problem, our team knows how to diagnose and repair the issue to help your fridge last that much longer. Call us right away at (613) 454-1577 so that we can perform our quality fridge repair and save you the cost and inconvenience of restocking.
Maytag Stove Repair
Your Maytag stove makes cooking easy and enjoyable, and it’s an essential part of your kitchen. We understand that a faulty stove can turn your life upside down, and that’s why we’re available 7 days a week to diagnose any problems! Timely stove repairs can help prevent further damage, so contact Capital Appliance Repair today to avoid more expensive repairs.
Maytag Dishwasher Repair
Maytag dishwashers are known to be durable and convenient, but unfortunately, leaks and mechanical problems can affect any kitchen appliance. When wear and tear eventually takes its toll, call Capital Appliance Repair right away – we’ll complete the dishwasher repair on our initial visit.
Maytag Oven Repair
Maytag ovens make cooking easy and delicious, but if wear and tear causes the appliance to become faulty, its use will have less than desirable results. That’s why you shouldn’t delay – call Capital Appliance Repair for urgent oven repairs you can trust!
Maytag Washer Repair
Your washing machine is one of the most important appliances in your home, and without it, laundry would prove itself to be a real inconvenience. If you notice your machine has become faulty, don’t worry – you can rely on us to quickly provide washer repair that will have your machine working again in no time.
- LOC/LC: Control Lock Activated - Activate Control Lock by touching the Control Lock button, or (on older models) check your Owner's Manual to determine which button activates it.
- dET - Detergent Cartridge Not Dispensing - If you are using single-load doses of detergent, ignore this message. Ensure the dispenser cartridge is inserted correctly and that the dispenser drawer is fully closed.
- F7/E1: Motor Speed Sensor Error - Check that all the shipping bolts have been removed and that the washer has not been overloaded. Press the Pause or Cancel button twice and the Power button once to clear the error code.
- rL/F34: Items Detected In Washer During Cycle - Restart the Clean Washer cycle after removing items from the drum.
Maytag Dryer Repair
Just like your washer, a Maytag dryer is an essential home appliance. However, it’s running too hot or not at all, it’s important to avoid use until our expert team has diagnosed the problem. We understand just how important it is to have a reliable dryer in your home, which is why we are available 7 days a week to provide our quality dryer repair service.