Appliance Removal and Disposal Services in Ottawa
If you want to save yourself the trouble of hauling away your bulky appliance, you’re at the right place. Capital Appliance Repair offers easy and hassle free appliance disposal services to help you get rid of your old appliance for good. We can dispose of your fridge, washer, dishwasher, oven, stove, dryer and freezer quickly and conveniently.
Here’s what we offer:
- Fast service – We’ll take away your old appliance as quickly as possible. Our job is often done in 30 minutes.
- Disposal service for free – We don’t charge a penny for our disposal service.
- We’ll take care of everything – We’ll come, unplug and disconnect your appliance. You just sit back and relax while we take care of the rest.
- We’ll install your new appliance too – If you have a replacement appliance, we can connect it for you since we provide expert appliance installation service as well.
- We’re careful not to create any damage – Our experienced team of technicians are extremely careful not to scratch your walls or floors while removing your appliance. Nevertheless, we’re fully insured and covered against any damage that may be caused in the process.
- Eco friendly – Your old appliance will be appropriately disassembled and recycled.
- Available 7 days a week – Including weekends and holidays.
- Over 15 years of experience – We’ve been servicing households across Ottawa for many years!
Local Ottawa Appliance Disposal
Appliances are extremely heavy and bulky, which makes them a nightmare to get rid of. The last thing you want to do is injure or overexert yourself when removing your old appliance. That’s what we’re here for! You simply book your disposal service, and we’ll come, disconnect your appliance and remove it from your property for good. Once you’re booked, our team will give you a call to confirm the pick up so you can book the service elevator and notify property management if needed.
We take pride in our fast and efficient appliance disposal services. If your appliance has served its purpose and you want it gone as quickly as possible, we’re the team to call. Serving Ottawa and the surrounding areas for over 15 years now, we’re here to help you get rid of your appliance in less than an hour, free of charge.
Efficient and eco friendly appliance disposal
Not only will we remove your old appliance as fast as possible, we’ll also make sure it goes to the right place. Your appliance will be appropriately disassembled and recycled.
Efficiency and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Give us a call at (613) 454-1577 and our team will have your old appliance out of your house in no time!
Appliance Disposal FAQs
How much does appliance disposal cost?
Capital Appliance Repair won’t charge you anything for removing your old appliance.
How long does appliance disposal take?
Usually, appliance disposal doesn’t take longer than 30 minutes.
Can you connect my new appliance after you remove the old one?
Yes, we also offer expert appliance installation services. To get a quote, give us a call at (613) 454-1577.
Should I prepare anything in advance for the appliance disposal? Do I need to unplug or disconnect the old appliance?
There is no need for you to do anything in advance. Our team will unplug, drain, disconnect and take away your appliance for you.
Do I need to book a service elevator for appliance disposal?
Usually, there is no need to book an elevator for appliance disposal because the service is usually done within 30 minutes or less. If you have more appliances you need to dispose of, and depending on the rules in your building, you may want to book the service elevator in advance. Our team will give you a call prior to the service so you’ll know exactly when the crew will be on site and what time to book the elevator for.
Do I need to be on site for the appliance disposal?
It depends. If you’ve already disconnected your appliance, you can leave it outside of your house for us to pick it up. However, if you need us to unplug and disconnect the appliance, then you’ll need to be on site to let our crew in.